Monday, August 22, 2016

Transfer to Hato Rey tomorrow!

Well not a lot of time today, but update!

I'm being sent tomorrow to Hato Rey, which is a part of San Juan. I'll continue as District Leader and my companion is... well I forgot his name so obviously I don't know him. He's new in the mission and came from Mexico. So we'll see how it goes! And the Suero/Nelson legacy continues: I'll be living in the same house as Elder Suero!

This week was good, we were able as a companionship to hit all the standards of excellence (minus baptismal dates). Which is cool because I think the hardest part is member present lessons and investigators in church. And we had 4 investigators in church!! It was a really cool time in the church on Sunday.
Love, 

Elder Nelson

Justo is a crazy old man but came to church!

Caguas District

food with Willie Berrios today!
the view from Willie's house

Our buddy Tony bought us pizza on Friday

Obispo Arias!

 Hno Jose Santos

Santos family

Cute daughter of one of the members

 La 'Abuela' Aida Ortiz

so we found a mansion with a sweet pool

 La Hermana Maria Pineda who makes some bomb Mangu


No comments:

Post a Comment